in Turbo Tutorial :: The Turbo Delphi IDE comprises several tools and menus and, in general, helps you visually design user interfaces, set object properties, write code, and view and manage your application in various ways.
Take the Turbo Delphi Tour and find out:
- How to Start Turbo Delphi?
- What are all those parts of the Turbo Delphi IDE?
- What should I do on the Turbo Delphi "Welcome Page"?
- I want to see some Delphi program in Action!
- What's a "Structure" section used for?
- Object, huh, Inspector?
- Project Manager?
- The All Mighty Tool Palette!