The Bottom Line
We love the idea of extending the human vs. computer version of the TTT game introduced in one of the chapters of the Beginers Guide to Delphi Programming
- Three levels of computer UI
- Adapted from the game provided in the Course
- Nice usage of setting
- GUI could be more user friendly
- No extra special purpose types / classes defined
- The three level of computer UI gives a player the ability to learn how to play to win.
- Has options to alter the colors of almost any part of the GUI
- Saves the GUI color shema in the Registry
Guide Review - Tic Tac Toe Entry Contest Review for David Erickson
I've picked this entry by David, because we loved the idea of extending the code provided in the Chapter 11 of the Course. David has added several interesting options like the ability to change the color of the X mark an O mark.