In Windows, most elements of the user interface are windows. In Delphi, every project has at least one window - program's main window. All windows of a Delphi application are based on TForm object.
Form objects are the basic building blocks of a Delphi application, the actual windows with which a user interacts when they run the application.
- Post your VCLs and Apps to the Delphi Programming Members Area.
- What do you think? Join the forum. Discuss real Delphi Programming topics.
- Talk about Delphi Programming, real time.
- Sign up for free Delphi Programming newsletter!
- Explore a list of recommended books in Delphi Programming.
- Don't wait if you have any questions or comments, mail me.
- Link to the Delphi Programming site from your Web pages.