Need to measure the distance between two points on your computer screen? Need to know the exact location and size of an element on a web page? Need to measure in pixels or millimeters, both horizontally and vertically?
Screen RULER allows you to precisely measure anything on your computer screen. If you need to determine width and/or height of any object on your screen, Screen RULER is the tool to use. Transparency, units in pixels and millimeters and screen snapping are some of the features.
Screen RULERHighly configurable free Screen RULER utility enables you to easily find out the size of any item on the screen, for example, the size of a banner or the distance between two points.
- Measure in pixels,
- Measure in millimeters,
- Customizable translucency,
- Horizontal and Vertical tickers,
- L shaped or Rectangle shaped
- "Stay on TOP" window style (floating over other windows),
- Screen edges snapping,
- Remembers last state (position and options),
- Mouse and keyboard moving/resizing,